Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FALL





So I am off to Mexico in 3 days!! I am so excited to have the break and not worry about school work, or work, or ANYTHING but having a good time. Just be totally care free:)I wish I had stuff to update on, but all that is new is I got called to be the First Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency in my ward. I'm so excited,overwhelmed and definitely feeling inadequate. But I know I have been called for a reason so I know I will be able to fulfill the calling! On sunday after my meetings; Alana, our room mate Shelly and I went to this beautiful park in Orem and took some room mate pictures. The place was beautiful, and we'll most likely have more photoshoots there as a result:)

3 comments:

KandyJill said...

You girls are so cute! That park is beautiful. It kinda reminds me of the days when we used to do lots of random photoshoots down in the ravine! Ahh I love those days. We need to dig up all of our old pictures a-to the-sap! I love you. Thanks for posting. Keep me updated on your life more often! :D Love ya.

Sara said...

i miss you. lets play soon. i've seen kandice more recent than i've seen you and we don't even live in the same state...

Lana Dawn said...

LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and i am so proud of you and your calling and i know that you are going to bless our ward so much! all the girls are lucky because i know how much you bless me everyday! So glad to be your roommate! and so glad that we get to go on vacations THIS weekend!