Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


 Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house with the ward, and I fell in love with that temple! This was the second temple open house I have attended, as we went to the Draper Temple Open House a little while back. 




My apartment is the best. I have great room mates and we have been having a TON of fun this summer. We've all become great friends and it's always a good time around 304! I haven't updated in a while, but last weekend we went to mona- the rope swings like an hour away with some friends and had a blast!! We're going to go again this week. The water was freezing, but the swing gave me such a thrill.



 A couple nights ago at like 10:30 pm, we decided we wanted to go to the store and make cookies, so we did just that.. and they were divine. We all got really crazy off the sugar, had a little photo shoot and ended up having a self defense lesson from one of our friends.It's so nice to have so many temples so close. After we gto back from the temple we napped, and then our friend David took us shooting up the canyon. SUCH a blast. Definitely a great day for sure. My parents got into town this weekend so it was great to spend some time with them today, and I can't wait to have a few more weeks to play with them before I get to go home for a bit. Enjoy the pictures.. there are a lot!


2 comments:

KandyJill said...

That temple looks a lot like the Rexburg Temple... which is the only temple open house I've ever been to! I think my mom and I are going to the open house this weekend, so you should come with us! I miss you. Those rope swings look so fun! I wanna go on them! :D
I love you.
I FINALLY posted on my blog again.
Haha.

Sara said...

Dude you are doing so many things in Provo. I wanted to see you when we were there :( I can't wait to see you in a few more weeks. I love you Kaiti.