Friday, May 14, 2010
OVERWHELMED CAN TURN GOOD... I'M HOPING.
My life is INSANE!!!! Good insane....I think. I am having absolutely incredible, unreal opportunities put in my path school and career wise... i'm on the PRSSA presidency for our chapter at UVU, as VP of Events for this next year. My amazing teacher who has opened a lot of doors for me would like me to be on the National Bateman competition team for UVU for PRSSA again this next school year... veryyyy time consuming. So i am really scared. I am already signed up for 15 credits... and all classes that I have strategically chosen to graduate in 3 semesters with my last semester a fairly light load.. and I don't know how I would handle 18.. or I drop another one. I don't know. I do NOT know. And she also has told me to apply for a P.R. job to carry into the school year... so 15 UPPER devision credits, part of a presidency planning events each month and helping with fundraisers, attending meetings, putting together another campaign, etc. etc. and if I get the job.. 20 hours a week of work, plus homework. I'm going to break. I don't know what to do. My life, I feel is really out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It sounds like you have a lot of opportunities right now. You're right, it can be a good thing, but don't do more than you want just because the opportunity is available.
You should decide what is best for you in your life and not fill your time up with so many projects you can't enjoy life.
It's hard to decide what to do. With Divine intervention, however, I'm sure that you can make the choices that will be best for you! Congrats on being offered so many possibilities!
YOU ARE SO BUSY> You are so ambitious! I love you so much Kaiti!!!
Seriously, I really admire you! Like Sara said, you are SO ambitious and determined... you can do anything you put your mind to, and I don't have a doubt about that! That's so cool that you've been blessed with so many incredible opportunities! Many people would kill to have the opportunities you've had. And they seem to all be coming at your back to back - or all at once in this case! That's definitely a lot though, so just make sure you pray about it. Decide what you WANT to do, then take it to the Lord and he will bless you with the peace, comfort, and strength to do what you want! I love you girl! You are so amazing!
xo.
Post a Comment