On Friday December 19th, my dear friend Sara Salmon got married to Spencer Orton. It was a great day, despite all the snow. I know that made it hard, but Sara looked GORGEOUS and she was such a good sport about everything! Everything that could go wrong on her day did, but I am so glad it turned out in the end. I can't believe she is a WIFE now! It just seems so crazy. We've been talking about who we will marry since we were in Bitty ball.... actually probably even way before that. It was so fun to be her bridesmaids, and I feel so lucky to have been one. Sara I am so proud of you!
4 comments:
Yayyy for Sara! She truly looked gorgeous! I can't believe she's MARRIED! :S
You are so cute and beautiful and wonderful. Look at how gorgeous you are in those pics! I love you cuz and I want to catch up on all that is going on. Call me! Come over!
AHHHH I love you Kait!!!
Lets play soooon!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-cara-top-up-ovo-paling-mudah-dan-cepat
Post a Comment