Friday, January 30, 2009
Long time no blog...
It has been a really long time since i've blogged, but that is because my camera broke and I prefer blogging with pictures. Hopefully my parents will be bringing my camera to utah with them in a couple weeks:) It has been a very busy semester so far, but I'm trying really hard to enjoy it because you're only in college once! Between my church calling, work, and school, it's sometimes hard to find time to relax... and I am not getting enough sleep, and when i try to I just can't! Ahh i don't know what to do. Hopefully i'll figure something out soon... because I'm wearing out. I have been having some fun too...my roomies and I always have a good time, and I went to a Jazz game last weekend with a guy that Katie Blue and her fiance set me up with. It was a lot of fun!! I have my dad's camera so i'll post those up soon, but his camera is weird and i don't know what kind of usb cord is has... it's just weird. My parents will be here in a few weeks and I'm going to st. george and vegas with Cass in a few weeks so that is definitely something sweet to look forward to! There should be many pictures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been so out of the blogging world myself! However, I have posted ONCE since I've been home haha. Anyway -- we both need to get our butts back in gear so we can stay in better touch!
PS -- I'm going to Rexburg this weekend. Leaving Saturday, coming back Wednesday. You should probably come meet me there! :D Yes?
Post a Comment