Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who knew summers in provo could be so fun!

FHE hiking the "Y"

Mandaloo

My cousin Riley is leaving on his misson to Oslo Norway!


I have made a decision that for the rest of summer I am going to be a very dedicated blogger. Haha, hopefully I can stick with it. I decided to stay in provo and go to school for both summer semesters so I could get utah residency and pay cheap tuition, and I think it's been one of the smartest decisions that I have ever made. I miss my family SOOOO much and all of my friends in calgary, but I really am glad that I stayed here. I got my utah drivers license last week finally, so I am way happy about that. I am taking math for the first time since the 11th grade... because I didn't have to, I didn't take any more! However.. I have to take math in college, there is no escaping so I am taking math 1030 through a 7.5 week course through ology and it is kicking my butt!:( Give me some biology, english, and history and i can do great.. but math has NEVER EVER been my thing. It just does not click in my brain.. so if you're reading this.. pray for me! haha seriously... It is making me cry. And I really am not exaggerating when I say it really does not make any sense to me. Made up numbers?!? who does that... haha. I am still loving my ward and apartment complex, and have decided to stay till April again! A lot of people from the ward are staying, and I have become too attached! I am going to rexburg to visit katie beth and kandice jill next weekend and I am SO excited!! Oh.. and I'm going to lake havasu in july with a few friends!! How cool is this?! I can't wait! I haven't posted pictures in forever so i'm gonna post a few! Until next time...

3 comments:

KandyJill said...

Yayyy about time for an update ;)
Although I totally understand how hard it can be to blog while in school sometimes... haha I haven't updated in over a month I think! :S But here's to new beginnings right? Time to rededicate ourselves to our blogs! :D Soo what weekend is it that you're coming here? I realllllly hope its this weekend instead of next (as in the 13th)... because my friend Bobin is getting married in Washington, UT on June 13 so that's where I'll be... and I was hoping to come hang out with you thursday and Friday before the wedding! IF that's the weekend you're coming, I'll still come play on Thursday with you!
I love you.
I miss you.
I need you.
The end.

Jess said...

I'm sad your staying at Crestwood, it would have been fun to have you at Fleur-de-Lis!

Nikki said...

YOU ARE SO DANG BEAUTIFUL! I was thinking about you today (randomly) and I just kept thinking about what a good person you are. You choose to work hard and to do your best in school and work and friends and family and I really admire you for that. You are such a wonderful person and I am very impressed that your beauty goes deep into your heart too! Love you!