Monday, November 2, 2009

Heroism is not only in the man, but in the occasion.

Halloween this year was fantastic! I have had to work the past two years on halloween so I didn't dress up or get to party it up with friends, but this year was a lot of fun! My room mates and I all decided to be superheros:) Shelly and Erica were the Incredibles, and Syd and I were Batwomen and Robin... it was amazing. Apparently college students here celebrate on the 30th and the 31st.. so I went to a big dance party on friday but didn't dress up, and saturday we all dressed up, went by the bishoprics homes, went party hopping to a few houses around provo and then had a dance party outside our friend Spenc's truck. It was definitely a memorable night, and we got some great photos out of it. Enjoy:)












5 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like you had a fantastic Halloween!

Sara said...

i need to see you. soon. i loveddd your costume. i love you kaiti pratt.

Kandice Stewart said...

Your costume freakin owned!! SO hot! Love the pants.. and the shoes!!!!
Check our my halloween photos on my blog - haha!

Nikki said...

hahaha so cute kaiti. I love you and miss you! I know you're busy but come by some time

KandyJill said...

by the way - i love your blog layout!