Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A love for sports

There is SO much to do in DC and the surrounding areas, and I never realized how close DC, Virginia, and Maryland are to each other. The east is so different then the west! The lifestyle out east is very different then what I experience in Utah, and I think I like it more! I think I would like to settle down out there one day. It was so neat to go in the fall as all the leaves have been changing and you have all your bright greens, yellows, reds, and oranges. I LOVED it. We did and saw so much on our trip to DC, and being with a group of guys who of course are sport FANATICS, wanted to go to the Colts vs Red Skins NFL game.






Derek, Nate, Tazia, Muah, Ang

I have been to MLB and NBA games, but never an NFL game. There is just something different about actually watching a game like this in person vs. television that makes it that much more exciting for me. We took the subway over to Maryland and scelpt tickets. It wasn't very hard to get tickets, however there were 5 of us so getting tickets TOGETHER was a little challenging. We managed to get tickets for four, but I still didn't have a ticket!!!:( We found a family that sold me a ticket up in the boonies for $20. Good deal... and then I just went right in and sat with the others. Many of my friends and family were watching it on TV, I lucked out and watched the game live:) It was an intense game and I loved every minute of it! Their fans were crazy, but have so much passion for their team it was exciting to see.

2 comments:

KandyJill said...

Haha that's so freakin awesome dude! I've only been to a CFL game hahaha! And don't you DARE settle out east - then I REALLY will never see you ever!! :(

but yeah, when I went to NY in high school I fell in love with it and wanted to move out there - now being married I wanna stay out this direction... so I hope you change your mind and stay out here too ;)

I LOVE YOU

Sara said...

you are like a legit buisness woman. I am so proud of you and all the things you are doing. me and you can settle in around boston or something together :) hehehehe love you kait.