Yesterday our final bateman campaign case was mailed off to NYC! I am so so so so so so happy and relieved it is all over.. other then waiting for the judges results. Our case design...well we ran into some challenges with design and printing. It still looks good though. We can only hope the judges can look past the small and few errors and focus on our awesome written case:) In order to celebrate 6 months of long days, late nights and stress, Ashley - the captain of the other UVU bateman team, and her team member Jill, Vanessa - my saving grace and team mate, and I went to the spa and had massages and pedicures. It was HEAVEN. We are all so worn out and glad it is over.
3 comments:
So glad you could finally relax! i have never been to a spa. i think i would like it! I am so proud of you and all the hard work you put into all that you do! it will all pay off!! Sure love you!
Holy smokes girl! YOU DID IT! I cannot believe how amazing you are! I want a spa day ;) that looks like it was so much fun! It was definitely a well deserved and well needed trip for you girls! Congrats on getting everything done! You are seriously incredible!
ok that looks like heaven. How are you feeling? Is it wonderful to get it over with and to move on? i love you!
Post a Comment