Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 10 - Honorable Mention for National Bateman Case Study Competition

A week ago monday we got the results back for the Bateman Case Study competition that I participated in. Out of 49 Public Relations campaign case study entries from Universities throughout the U.S., both my team and the other UVU team were in the top 10 and received Honorable Mention! It turns out all that hard work payed off after all and I am probably crazy for saying this, but I am grateful for the PR experience the competition gave me. Here is a press release that my dear friend Ashley- the captain of the other UVU Bateman team, wrote about the competition.


Pretty cool eh?:)

3 comments:

Lana Dawn said...

that is SO cool!!! and you look SOO good in all your pictures on your facebook!!! seriously! i am so proud of you!!! i love you!

KandyJill said...

Seriously - you are freaking amazing! I think I woulda gone crazy... I definitely couldn't have handled what you did! So proud of you guys! And congrats on top 10 and Honorable Mention!

Nikki said...

You're amazing! I love that you are so ambitious and you are accomplishing the many things that you want to. I love you cousin! You are my bestest sister/friend! :)