After Bateman ended, I had to bust my butt to make up for my other classes and try to save my grades. Gratefully, I more or less did. I may have not done as well as I know I'm capable of, but the fault really falls onto how time consuming bateman was. I didn't have a social life, and could hardly keep up in school. Good experience, bad for my grades though. I still can't believe I did it two years in a row. I AM INSANE. Never EVER will I do anything to that degree of crazy again for the rest of my life. Someone please hold me to that....;) I've been trying to have some fun since classes ended, as you can see....
Mel invited me to go with her to the "Young Frankenstein" Musical up in Salt Lake:) It was pretty good!
Puzzle I did with my friend Brady and two others. I hadn't done a puzzle in YEARS and I even own a few, but have never touched them. This one took us a couple of hours.
Rock Climbing with my dear friend Anthony
Cinco de Mayo party at my complex
So i've been trying to have some fun as school was winding down, and now that it's out i've still been busy! I guess it never does end...... I've been running a LOTTTTTTTTT and working out lotsssss. The Ragnar Relay is in a month and a half and I want to kick it's butt. I've also been hanging out with good friends in my ward. I LOVE SUMMER. It always brings about really special friendships. For that, I am deeply grateful. I have such a fun ward and we are always finding excuses to have dance parties.
2 comments:
what brady was that? i LOVE puzzles.
I am glad you are getting a MUCH DESERVED break. YOu have done SO much!!! Make sure you come and visit!! And i'll try to come visit you too!
You look so good!
I just miss you so much and love you!
I love summer too! that is so fun! I love all the activities you have been up to. I'm glad you are working out a lot and loving training for Ragnar. I was loving it too. I will keep running even though I cannot do it any more. I am really bummed. love you!
Post a Comment