Monday, August 9, 2010

TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS

My sister-in-law Camilla and I were just chatting about some of the popular toys while we were growing up and our favorite one was PUPPY SURPRISE!!! I LOVED these. You never knew how many little puppies you would get inside the mom's velcro belly. So i found this video...haha. I also included a few other popular toy commercials from my childhood. ENJOY!


POLLY POCKET

TAMOGOTCHI
FURBIES

SKIP IT
WATER BABIES (this commercial is a lot newer then when they came out way back when...)

7 comments:

Sara said...

KAITI I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU FOUND THE COMMERICIAL. I HAD ONE OF THOSE. a cute brown one and I had 4 puppies inside. I am so glad you posted this. it just made my day. dang i miss you.

.Ang. said...

Kaiti, these bring back so many memories!!! :)

Sara... yours had 4 puppies??? Lucky!!

Do you remember doodle bears? Those guys had a pretty catchy jingle too!

Kaiti Klara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaiti Klara said...

oh yeah!!! I remember doodle bears haha, I don't think I ever had one though:(

Nikki said...

hahaaha! I love it! best dang days of our lives. :)

Elizabeth said...

hahaha...I just pulled out my old puppies surprise for Laila and she LOVED it! I kept all my old toys for my kids and have been pulling them out for Laila as she has been getting older.

KandyJill said...

Its quite embarrassing to say I owned ALL of these... and actually multiples of all of these! HAHA